Got Questions? Check out our FAQ for help!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlike other apps, networking is easy with Connectful! Once you sign up and complete your profile (you’ll answer a few questions about you and tell us who you are looking for), you will be led to the home screen where you can begin networking and connecting with other users. Then use the filter to specify who you are looking to connect with by specialty, age, location, or gender.
In order to begin messaging, both users have to match. If you want to message anyone you want without having to match, upgrade to Connectful Plus, our premium membership. Because with Connectful Plus, there are no limits to who you can message.
Not yet! Currently, Connectful is only avaliable to iOS users on the Apple App Store. With that said, as we grow we will expand to include Android users also.
We ask you to verify because safety is our top priority. In order to keep our platform safe and secure, we ask all of our users to verify their profile photo.
The verification process is simple: first upload a profile photo where your face is clear and visible. Your profile photo should only be of you and not a group shot. Then once you’ve chosen your profile photo, you’ll verify it by taking a selfie. Finally you can begin your networking journey!
Indeed! If you’re looking to take networking to the next level, consider upgrading to Connectful Plus and fast-track your experience. As a Plus member, you can also:
-Control Who You Message. Therefore, you can message anyone you want vs. only who you are matched with.
-Recommended Matches. You will get recommendations of people who share similar interests with you.
-Unlimited Amount of Undo’s. You will have unlimited undo’s instead of being limited to 5 if you accidentally pass on someone.
Our current membership plan prices are listed here. As such, we currently do not accept refunds at this time.
To cancel your Connectful Plus membership, follow these steps on your smartphone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad and select iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap on View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on the subscription that you want to manage. (If you don’t see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click on “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
We want our users to have a safe and enjoyable experience while using Connectful. If you encounter a situation that has violated our Community Guidelines, please let us know so we can take immediate action. To report another user:
- Visit their profile and locate the 3 Dots near their profile picture.
- Click on the 3 Dots and press whether you want to block or report.
- We also recommend writing a description so we can help you better and alleviate the situation with the user as necessary.
At this time, due to privacy guidelines, we can’t always reveal the results of a report. However we take every report seriously and handle each case with care.
Similarly, check out our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. The safety of our community is our top priority, also please feel free to reach out to our team if you have additional questions. We are here for you!